After the Get Started Wizard is completed Sethlans will display the Node screen.
When a node is added to Sethlans a benchmark request is sent to the node in order to gauge the capabilities of the node.
- Node Status - Current status of a node. Possible values are Pending Benchmark, Active, Disabled, Inactive
- Hostname - Node hostname
- IP Address - Node IP Address
- Port - Node Port
- OS - Node Operating system
- Compute Methods - Configured Compute method
- CPU - If node compute method is CPU or CPU & GPU, this will be populated
- Selected Core(s) - Cores available for rendering when CPU or CPU & GPU methods are available
- Selected GPU(s) - If node compute method is GPU or CPU & GPU this information will be populated.
- Benchmark - Rendering strength of a node. Lower scores mean better performance.
After benchmarking has completed, the Benchmark section will be populated with values. CPU, CUDA and OPENCL are for CPU, NVIDIA and AMD benchmarks respectively.